WhatsApp has become an integral part of our daily communication, offering not just text messaging but also video and voice calls. However, one feature it lacks is the ability to record voice calls. Fortunately, there are third-party solutions that can help you accomplish this task.
In this guide, we will show you how to record WhatsApp voice calls on both Android and iOS devices using simple and user-friendly methods.
How to Record WhatsApp Voice Calls on Android
If you’re using an Android device, you can use the Cube ACR app to seamlessly record WhatsApp voice calls. Here’s how:
- Open the Google Play Store and search for the “Cube Call” application or click [here](link to Cube ACR on Google Play).
- Install and open the Cube Call application, then switch to WhatsApp.
- When making or answering a WhatsApp call, you will notice the Cube Call widget.
- If the widget doesn’t appear, open Cube Call and select “Force VoIP call” as the voice call option.
- Cube ACR will now automatically record your WhatsApp voice calls and save the files to your device’s internal memory.
- Cube ACR can also record voice calls from other apps like Slack, Zoom, Telegram, Signal, and more.
How to Record WhatsApp Voice Calls on iPhone
Recording WhatsApp calls on an iPhone can be a bit tricky, as there is no dedicated application for this purpose. However, you can achieve this by using a Mac. Here’s what you need to do:
- Download the free QuickTime application on your Mac if you haven’t already.
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac and launch the QuickTime application.
- From the “File” menu, select “New Audio Recording.”
- Choose your iPhone as the audio source.
- Click the record button in QuickTime to start recording.
- Using your iPhone, make a WhatsApp call and click the “add user” icon.
- The call will be recorded automatically and saved on your Mac.
A Handy Solution
While recording WhatsApp calls on Android is relatively straightforward using Cube ACR, iPhone users can employ the workaround mentioned above.
Keep in mind that recording calls should always be done with the consent of all parties involved, as legal regulations vary from place to place.
WhatsApp may not have a built-in feature to record voice calls, but with the help of third-party apps like Cube ACR for Android and the QuickTime application for iPhone, you can easily record WhatsApp calls.
These conversations. Always use such features responsibly and respect privacy laws and ethics. Happy recording!